UPCOMING EVENTS

Sunrise: First thing tomorrow morning. To be repeated daily until further notice.

2015 All-Bearcat Picnic:
The date is set for the seventh annual picnic. Join us on Saturday, March 21, 2015 at the PERA Club in Tempe. The picnic is meant for all RHS classes, their families, and the faculty and staff. Bring your own food, drink, and name tags, but no booze!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kathy Linsley Farrell Says, "Hi."

Dear all,

I am looking forward to attending the March 20th reunion picnic. I figure that it has been at least 25 or so years since I have seen most of you--except for Charlotte Giroux whom I saw when my father died about that time. Maybe it is age, but have been thinking about those early years a lot lately. Went to boarding school in Tucson from 64-67 before moving to Chicago and graduating in 1969 there. My mother died that year so I think that early life got closed up somehow in memory. Being a high school debater earned me a scholarship and I ended up as a professor of communication and a college administrator at various places but most recently at the University of Iowa for 12 years and now at Saint Louis University. My sisters Judy and Julie (the twins) are both in New Mexico and Patricia the youngest will come with me to the picnic. I look forward to seeing you.

-- Kathy Linsley

PS: I am now married to Julian Long and living in the heart of the city of St. Louis. Anyone driving across the country is welcome to our informal bed and breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment